Monday 21 February 2011

LFW

Okay so I'm busy researching and drawing for my new project 'TRANSITION' but I have been getting very very distracted by all the new designs that have been bouncing along the catwalk this week. I only wish I could have got tickets! 


DAY 1: 
 
THE RODNIK BAND - who knew urinals could be cool...




DAY 2

LOUISE GRAY - Now that's what I call a lot of layering, powerful punchy mix match colour art attack! Cheeky & childish - tartan, balloon headgear and patchwork parkas.
 
DAY 3:
HELLO MATTHEW! Flamboyant and wild. Bold Russian style prints - wow


VIVIENNE WESTWOOD RED LABEL - Here's hoping she designs Kate and Williams attire for their wedding day - wouldn't that be a royal treat. 

Loving the new Comic Relief tees aswell
Images:http://www.londonfashionweek.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment